Casa Azafrán Grand Opening Day!
Please join us from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1 for the Grand Opening of the Casa Azafrán Community Center.
There will be food vendors, music, dancing and crafts. You also will get to tour the center, meet our partners and learn more about the services and events that will be offered at Casa Azafrán.
2195 Nolensville Pike
Nashville, TN 37211
(between the fairgrounds and I-440)
Come enjoy empanadas, arepas, alfajores, burritos, tacos, and gyros.
For the Children
- Balloon Animals
- Face Painting
- The kids can color their own “Migration” mosaic
- Learn and do Quipus, or “talking knot,” used by the ancient Incas as a visual document using ropes and yarn. (Pictured above).
- Instrument Petting Zoo with the Nashville Symphony
- Henna from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Zumba for kids
Global Education Center Grand Opening Schedule
The studio will be filled until evening with exercise and dance.
- 11:00 a.m. Zumba with Tirra
- 11:30 a.m. Afro Latin with Steven
- 12:00 p.m. Zumba with Andrea
- 12:30 p.m. West African with Tirra
- 1:00 p.m. Zumba with Alejandro
- 1:30 p.m. Hip Hop with Alejandro
- 2:00 p.m. Zumba with Javin
- 2:30 p.m. Zumbatomic with YoYo
- 3:00 p.m. Capoeira with Michael
- 8:00 p.m. Salsa class with Steven & Gwendolyn
- 9:00 p.m. Salsa social with Sentir el Ritmo