The Conexión Américas Education Team is seeking a highly reliable and responsible individual to complete 2-8hrs of weekly contactless deliveries to families in Davidson county. This person would deliver activity supplies for our middle school program and parent program. This role would receive a list of 6 to 30 addresses on Fridays.
This is a part-time, hourly position expected to end in May 2021.
Interested candidates must be available on the following dates:
January 8th and 22nd
All Fridays in February
March 5th, 12th, and 26th
April 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 26th*
The compensation for this role will be $10/hour and a monthly $50 dollar gas gift card.
*could also be completed on 4/24 or 4/25
To Apply: Please fill out this interest form: https://tinyurl.com/supplydelivery1
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Pay careful attention to detail
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Must have consistent transportation and a valid driver's license
- Must be available to conduct deliveries on Fridays (Saturdays upon request)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Background Check Required