Conexión Américas believes in the collective power that comes from joining forces with other groups, locally and nationally, to advance our mission. The broad coalition that came together to defeat a divisive English Only referendum in 2009 is a great reminder of what can happen when we come together with other groups and individuals around common goals.
We are proudly affiliated with following organizations, with whom we work to build a welcoming and inclusive community for all:
- Coalition for Education About Immigration, Founding Member
- NALCAB (National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders)
- Nashville for All of Us, Founding Member
- Tennessee for All of Us, Founding Member
- Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition