Conexión Américas assists more than 2,500 Latino families each year through programs that focus on social, economic and civic integration – all created to empower Latinos in Tennessee to achieve their own American Dream.
Our nationally and locally recognized programs help fulfill our mission by intentionally working for, and with:
- Latino families and individuals through a variety of services, educational programs and referrals.
- Residents and non-Latino natives of Middle Tennessee
Conexión Américas works with Middle Tennessee’s native-born residents and local communities to build relationships and help citizens understand things such as:
- Why Latino immigrants have chosen to settle in Tennessee.
- The unfavorable conditions new residents leave behind in home countries and other U.S. cities.
- The aspirations and talents Latinos bring to the United States.
- The unique challenges faced in an adopted homeland.