A variety of rewarding full-time and part-time volunteer and internship opportunities are available at Conexión Américas for both English-speakers and Spanish-speakers. After completing an application, new volunteers are invited to attend an orientation session before signing up for specific opportunities.
- Teach an English as a Second Language (ESL) class.
- Assist with childcare during Adult ESL classes and other workshops.
- Help with middle-school and high-school programs as a tutor, speaker or mentor.
- Work with our nationally recognized homeownership, taxpayer and small business development programs.
- Interpret at workshops, meetings and special events.
- Lead children’s activities at our parent engagement workshops.
- Help with set-up and registration at special events.
Want more details? See detailed descriptions of volunteer opportunities here.
Ready to get started? Complete a volunteer application here.
Still have questions? Read our Conexion Volunteering FAQ.
Interested in joining our Young Professionals’ network? Find out more about Conexión Next here.