A variety of rewarding full-time and part-time volunteer and internship opportunities are available at Conexión Américas for both English-speakers and Spanish-speakers. After completing an application, new volunteers are invited to attend an orientation session before signing up for specific opportunities.
- Teach an English as a Second Language (ESL) class.
- Assist with childcare during Adult ESL classes and other workshops.
- Help with middle-school and high-school programs as a tutor, speaker or mentor.
- Work with our nationally recognized homeownership, taxpayer and small business development programs.
- Interpret at workshops, meetings and special events.
- Lead children’s activities at our parent engagement workshops.
- Help with set-up and registration at special events.
Ready to get started? Join and get more information here.
Still have questions? Read our Conexion Volunteering FAQ.
Interested in joining our Young Professionals’ network? Find out more about Conexión Next here.